All required grant application submissions MUST be in 1 week prior to meeting date by 8 p.m.
The BBB meeting and deadline dates are as follows:
Application deadline February 14
Application deadline May 5
Application deadline August 4
Application deadline November 3
*Please note meeting dates are subject to change at BBB discretion.
All grant applications MUST be submitted with the requested narrative and financial information. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed or accepted.
1. Organizational Information
Brief summary of organization's mission & history.
Description of current programs, activities & recent accomplishments.
2. Purpose of Grant
Statement of needs/problems to be addressed; description of how the community will benefit.
Timetable for implementation, if applicable.
Other organizations, if any, participating in the project.
Plans for monitoring and evaluating success. Please be specific by listing measurable goals and outcomes.
1. Project budget (detailed list of requested proposed expenses).
2. Organization's previous & current budget.
3. Statement regarding the organization's audit procedures.
4. Description of how the organization plans to track grant expenditures.
5. Other sources of support.
1. Current 501(C)(3) Determination Letter
2. W9 Form
4. Financial Information
Copyright © 2018 BBB for Life Foundation, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Website Design by Off The Grid Digital